Update – 28 August 2020
All retailers have now resumed trading with social distancing and hygiene measures in place. Please see individual retailer pages for latest trading hours.
The health and wellbeing of our shoppers, retailers, team members and community remains our top priority.
The Centre has implemented precautionary measures to ensure we are doing all we can to stop the spread. These come in addition to our standard operational procedures and include, but are not limited to:
- Increased routine cleaning of frequently touched hard surfaces.
- Stores are implementing a maximum capacity.
- Hand sanitiser remains available in high traffic areas.
We kindly ask that you practise the following when visiting The Village Centre Kelvin Grove:
- Maintain a distance of 1.5 metres between you (and members of your household) and other shoppers.
- Please be mindful whilst visiting to be courteous and kind to centre staff and other shoppers.
- Thoroughly wash your hands often with soap and water for at least 20 seconds. Use alcohol-based sanitiser if you can’t wash your hands.
- Cover your cough and sneeze with your arm or a tissue. Then dispose of used tissues and use alcohol-based hand sanitise.
- Avoid touching your eyes, nose and mouth.
- If you are not feeling 100%, please carefully reconsider your visit to the centre.
We will continue to work to promote the health and safety of our shoppers, retailers and staff.
We will continue to monitor this issue and if there is any change in advice, we will notify our valued customers. If you require further information you can contact the National COVID-19 Health Information line on 1800 020 080 or visit https://www.health.gov.au/